Whether you enjoy Christmas, Kwanzaa, or Hanukkah, the holidays are back again! But seniors who aren’t with their families this holiday season are often left feeling lonely and discouraged without that family companionship in the home.
At A-1 Home Care in Sherman Oaks, our specialized caregivers provide round-the-clock live-in care for elders who could use a companion this holiday. Our diverse caregivers are adept in serving elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides many different 24 hour in-home caregiving options, some of which include:
· assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care even provides postpartum care for mothers who could use some uprearing assistance in the home, as well as after surgery care for elders who have been displaced in a hospital setting this holiday season. A-1 Home Care is dedicated to providing the very best-- while leaving behind the rest!-- caregiver services in the entire state at reasonable prices so that no senior would be left behind on the road to restoration.
If you would like to find out more about the leading caregiver services available at A-1 Home Care, then contact a friendly care provider today by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care proudly serves other neighboring communities in places like Brentwood, Tarzana, Calabasas, Encino, and Malibu.