For many seniors in Southern California today, they feel lonely and discouraged being by themselves in the home.
Fortunately for isolated elders who could use some assistance around the house in Sherman Oaks, the answer is right here at A-1 Home Care! We provide round-the-clock live-in care services to elders who need companionship in the home, sending out specialized caregiving superstars to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Take a look below at just a few of the 24 hour care services that A-1 Home Care provides to lonely elders in the home:
· assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides special needs care for children and adults alike with autism and Asperger's, not to mention short-term care services for those needing only temporary rehab work in the home. It’s this dedication to providing the very best—while leaving behind the rest!—caregiving services in the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of caregiving for the past quarter century and counting already.