If your loved one has suffered a brain injury before, did you know that the leading brain injury care options exist in Sherman Oaks?
At A-1 Home Care, located throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise in the comfort of the home at affordable rates. Our motto is "it takes two helping hands and a golden heart to serve others," which is perfect because each caregiver on staff comes well equipped for exactly that!
You can observe some of the leading elder care options offered in the home by A-1 Home Care below:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving services for injured veterans in need of 24 hour care, along with short-term care options for people with rehabilitation needs in the home. After all, A-1 Home Care is dedicated to providing the best-- because anything less just isn't us!